Friday, August 31, 2012

0 Burpee Graduation

I always love the small victories. I saw the recomendation of the exercise "Burpee" on Pinterest about a month ago. Then I saw a beginner burpee. Then I tried the beginner one... it was HARD. I didn't try it again for about a month... until today, and it was EASY. So, I tried a real burpee.. and I did it! I DID IT.

Oh, and if you're in need of a little inspiration or some new exercises, here is my Pinterest board, Healthy.

Food:

Breakfast:
2 small biscuts with gravy
1 banana

Lunch:
About 1.5 cups spaghetti (including marinara and veggies
1 piece garlic french bread

Dinner:
1/3 cup rice
1/2 cup steamed corn
1 baked boneless skinless chicken breast
1 banana
8 ounces coffee

Water:
about 84 ounces

Workout:
Bicycle (:10)
Pass the box (10)
Bicycle (:10)
Twist crunches (5 sets of 10)
Bicycle (:10)
Abdominal Vacuum (:30)
Butterfly Hold (:30)
Standing calf raises (40)
Body weight squat (20)
Belly Twister (60)
Side Raise (60)
Jumping Jacks (40)
Beginner Burpees (2)
Burpees (3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bella Forma Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates