Thursday, August 30, 2012

0 Pump Up the Jams

I am always on the look out for clean workout music. I thought I'd share on here the two playlists I use most often. Most of it is really up beat Christian stuff.

My Grooveshark Playlist
My Youtube Playlist

Both of these run longer than 45 minutes. It's easy to gauge how long I'm working out if I have music playing. Hope this helps someone!

Food:

Breakfast
1.5 cups shredded potatoes
1/3 cup white gravy
1 sausage link
1 strip bacon

Lunch
3/4 cup "Fiesta Rice" (ground beef, rice, corn, salsa)
1 tsp salsa
1 tsp sour cream
1 apple

Snack:
1 carrot
2 small celery slices

Dinner:
1 Tilapia fillet
1/3 cup steamed corn
1 small piece homemade garlic bread

4 Oreos

Water: 102 ounces and still sipping away
Other drinks: 12 ounces coffee


Exercise

3 minutes aerobic step-touch
1 minute aerobic arm reach
60 side kicks
60 in-chair knee raises
40 in-chair leg raises
20 unweighted squats
30 Arabesque
20 inclined mountain climbers
50 twist crunches
20 elevated leg lifts
50 butterfly pulses

Also- hefting laundry all day, and I do the aerobic step-touch while I'm folding... I keep moving on laundry days haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Bella Forma Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates